The whole foods lunchbox. Kids love different choices throughout the day, so we’ve designed a lunchbox that offers parents and kids more flexibility. The lunchbox features a large compartment that fits a whole sandwich. Plus, sitting underneath the tray is an included gel cooler pack to keep food fresher and cooler for longer. Or, remove the sandwich tray and the compartment now easily fits pasta and salads. Its unique flexi whole fruit holder lets you store a whole apple, as the stretchy seal bends around the shape of your fruit – no need to cut fruit into smaller sizes! Leak-proof silicone seals lets you store wet foods like watermelon and yoghurts (no liquids). The custom divider slides across enabling parents to adjust the compartment size as they need, or remove it to fit a whole banana or wrap.
Easy to open latch and handle encourages independence. Freezer safe. This item is HAND WASH ONLY. DO NOT PLACE IN THE DISHWASHER. 3 yrs plus.1. Large compartment fits a whole sandwich or bagel/roll. Remove tray to use for pasta or salads
2. Gel cooler pack (included) sits underneath sandwich tray to help keep food cooler and fresher for longer
3. Custom divider (included) enables you to adjust the compartment size. Or remove to fit a whole banana or wrap
4. Leak-proof silicone seals secure wet foods, like watermelon and yoghurt (no liquids) . Seals are removable for easy cleaning and prevents mould build up.
5. Unique whole fruit compartment with stretchy seal means no need to cut fruit into small sizes
6. Easy to open design, with handles and large grip clip – encourages independence
7. Hand wash and freezer safe
8. Made from PP and silicone
9. BPS, PVC, BPA and Phthalate free
10. Age guide: from 3 years plus
11. Dimensions: 235mm (h) x 215mm (w) x 65mm (d)
12. Weight: 0.47 kg
13. Capacity (ltr): 21 lunch boxb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?