All the features you love in our original lunchbox but packed a little lighter for smaller appetites.
Our mini lunchbox may be compact, but it has plenty of space for healthy whole food lunch options.
The flexi whole fruit holder stretches around fruit so you can secure large fruits inside the lunchbox. 2 leak-proof compartments seal separately so packing a mixture of wet and dry foods such as puree, yoghurt and dips has never been easier.
The removable divider slides easy enabling you to adjust the compartment size for the ultimate in mix and match The soft, easy grip integrated carry handle can be used for packing in and out of the schoolbag and the large clip is suitable for small fingers and encourages independence.
All seals are removable for thorough cleaning. 1lt capacity, freezer safe. This item is HAND WASH ONLY. DO NOT PLACE IN THE DISHWASHER.1. 3 yrs+
2. flexi whole fruit holder with stretchy seal
3. 2 sealed compartments are leak proof securing wet foods such as puree, yoghurt and dips
4. removable slide and glide divider enables you to adjust the compartment size.
5. seals are removable for easy, hygienic cleaning
6. carry handle and easy open grip clip to encourage independence
7. 1 litre capacity - compact size fits inside lunchbag
8. materials - made from PP and silicone
9. Size: 18.5cm (l) x 17cm (w) x 6.7cm(h)1 lunch boxb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?