Baby and toddler feeding is a journey… just roll with it! Our new roll + go mealtime mat is your bowl + plate in one… and your key to hassle-free mealtimes!
Unique and travel-friendly mealtime system lets parents unroll the mat onto tabletops or highchair surfaces and they’re good to go. The non-slip base keeps food in place and when done simply pack up, roll up and go.
Built-in curved edge bowl supports weaning and independent feeding. Suitably sized for wet foods such as yoghurt, pureed vegetables and soups, the soft silicone edges are the perfect partner for the included deep scooped spoon – soft enough to help collect food or wipe away any access. And the three-section divider keeps foods separate for learners and fussy eaters alike.
Don’t forget the H2O, our mealtime mat includes space for our sippy cup.
Easy clean design, dishwasher safe. 34cm x 19cm in size, fits most standard highchair trays.1. Soft silicone design can be rolled and unrolled with ease
2. 34cm x 19cm mat size fits most highchairs
3. Silicone loop secures rolled mat in place when feeding on-the-go
4. Spoon scoops food on curved or flat surfaces
5. 180ml capacity curved edge bowl is suitable for wet or dry foods
6. Three section divider keeps food separate
7. Suitable for weaning, assisted and independent feeding
8. Easy clean, dishwasher safe1 suction plate, 1 spoonb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?