The fresh food feeder has been redefined, now with a food grade silicone feeder that’s easy to clean, dishwasher safe and gentle on baby’s gums. The silicone fresh food feeder lets bubs enjoy self-feeding in a fun and safe way. Tots as young as 4 months can enjoy melon, soft fruits, cool steamed veggies and more.
Simply twist the easy click-lock ring to open, fill the silicone feeder with food, pop it back on and enjoy!
Our unique tripod design lets bubs hold it with one or two hands, or parents can give a lending hand too. Plus the unique tripod design stands up when you put it down, keeping the feeder clean and hygienic. A hygiene cap is also included to keep the feeder clean when not in use or on the go. Ultra easy to clean under the tap, or in the dishwasher (top rack). Silicone feeder can also be used in a steam steriliser.1. Ideal way to safely introduce fresh foods and solids, safely and hygienically
2. Food grade soft silicone feeder, is gentle on baby’s gums
3. Ergonomic easy grip tripod design lets bubs hold it with one or two hands, at any angle. Or, parents can help hold it for tots too
4. Unique tripod design, stands up to keep feeder clean
5. Click-long ring for easy removal and insertion
6. Hygiene cap included keeps feeder clean and hygienic
7. Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
8. Silicone feeder can be used in a steam steriliser1 food feederb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?