Perfect for active kids on the go, the sports spout bottle 600ml big thirst offers no-fuss easy flow drinking in our unique ergonomic triangle bottle. Better for school aged kids.
Its silicone spout requires no compression, just a light sucking action and features a slight valve to prevent spills. Large push button and flip top lid makes it easy for kids to open and drink from.
Parents love how the flip top lid keeps the mouthpiece clean and leak-proof when closed. Flexible handle lets kids carry it to class or training easily, plus bumper (removable) to protect against life’s knocks.
Made from Tritan™ , the bottle is lightweight and extra durable. 600ml capacity. Minimal parts make it easy to clean. Dishwasher safe (top rack only).1. Silicone spout requires no compression for easy flow drinking
2. Light valve prevents spills
3. Unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
4. Easy push button open/close lid. lid pops open at the press of button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward
5. Lightweight with a flexible carry handle
6. Bumper (removable) for added durability and protection
7. Minimal parts, easy to clean – dishwasher safe (top rack only)
8. Materials – tritan™, PP and silicone
9. Size of the Product: 86mm (d) x 78.7mm (w) x 230mm (h)
10. Before first use - ensure silicone valves are separated by gently squeezing to allow air to enter the bottle. This will allow better liquid flow.1 spout water bottleb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?