Made from tritan™, our unique big kids’ drink bottle is ideal for kindy and school kids. Its unique triangle shape bottle is designed specifically for little hands, making it easier for kids to grip. Easy push button pops open the lid, keeping straw tops hygienic when closed and never goes astray. Spill-proof bite valve straw top prevents accidental spills. Robust carry handle makes it easy for kids to carry and remove out of school bags. Its 450ml capacity and angled silicone straw lets kids drink to the very last drop and stay hydrated throughout the day. Minimal parts and ultra easy to assemble / disassemble and clean. Dishwasher safe. Plus, customise the look with removable bumper.1. 9m+
2. Unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
3. Easy to open/close lid. Lid pops open at the press of button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward.
4. Spill-proof bite valve straw top prevents accidental spills
5. Robust carry handle makes it easy to carry and remove out of school bags
6. Silicone straw top and angled straw – allows kids to drink even when tilted.
7. Large opening to easily refill and insert ice cubes
8. Minimal parts makes it easy to clean, assemble/disassemble
9. Removable bumper, to customize the look
10. Dishwasher Safe
11. 450mls/15oz capacity
12. Dimensions: 77mm (d) x 75mm (w) x 232mm (h)
13. BPA, PVC & Phthalate free1 straw water bottleb.box is one of Australia's most recognized baby brand. It is present across 45 countries and in approximately 2000 stores in Australia itself. Becoming a parent is an exciting and at times can become daunting process as well. b.box provides what you need when you leave the house, travelling with kids, starting solids, feeding on the go, storage options, all present little challenges for parents and kids. What makes b.box unique is the thought that is given to design, functionality and aesthetic. b.box approaches product design differently, including parents, retailers and of course kids into their design process. What do each need from the product and how can b.box best solve their challenge?