RAS Luxury Oils
Jade Gua Sha
Jade Gua Sha
- Stimulates blood microcirculation
- Contours and lifts the skin
- Reduces puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Increases product absorption into the skin
- Relaxes tension in the facial muscles
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your face, apply the RAS Rose Nectar Face Spritz, followed by 2-3 drops of the RAS Face Elixir of your choice. This will enhance product penetration and allow better movement of the tool. Then, move the Gua Sha stone in outward and upward motions using light to medium pressure, ensuring the tool is always flat (at 15 degrees) against the skin. After every stroke, wiggle and massage towards the ends of the face. Repeat each stroke a minimum of 3 - 5 times.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
On a clean face, apply a the RAS Face mist followed by the RAS Face Elixir. Then, move the Gua Sha stone in outward and upward motions using light to medium pressure, ensuring the tool is always flat (15 degrees) against the skin. After every stroke wiggle & massage towards the ends of the face. Repeat each stroke a minimum of 3-5 times.
- Start with the neck in upward strokes, from the collarbone till you reach your jaw. You can also do the same on the sides and the back of the neck, going upwards.
- Using the notched side of the stone, move to the right side of your face, start from your chin and stroke through your jawline till you reach your ear.
- Use the long, flat side of the stone to move upwards on the cheek. The stone should rub across your cheek. Support your skin on the opposite side with your other hand.
- Move to the under-eye region and place the notched side of the stone right below the eye (facing upward), close to the top of your nose and stroke it upwards.
- Run the notched edge of the stone along your eyebrow and stroke upward and outward.
The Crystal: Made with 100% authentic natural Jade stone, made without any artificial chemicals or synthetic colours to give it the vibrancy. Jade is the stone of healing, supports loving heart energy, jade also symbolizes gentleness and nourishment.