Learning slokas through a card game
A superfamily game which offers immense scope to bond with children, parents, and grandparents
- Gross motor skills
- Visual discrimination
- Exposure to Sanskrit
- Help learn the slokas and knowing about our Gods
Do you want to teach slokas and meanings to your children? Krishna Kreeda will make it easy and enjoyable. The child learns while they play. A unique card game to learn slokas. This is a fun family game that is a great opportunity to connect and bond the Indian way.
- This box is a bundle of cute Krishna illustrations.
- 5 slokas on Krishna have been made into these cards with captivating illustrations.
- This box covers 5 slokas on Krishna
- 2 pairs of 20cards Card size- 3 inch(L) * 2.5 inch (B)
- 300 GSM matte paper
- Instruction booklet with slokas and meanings
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
HOW TO PLAY
Play a memory game!
Deal all the 42 sloka cards facing down and watch your children scream in joy saying aloud the phrase of the sloka as they find the pairs and race to victory.
The cards can be used creatively. if your child’s buddies have come and are little bored, ask them to play a “Dumb Charades” with these cards. They will have loads of laughter as they try to mimic and mime the Krishna slokas.
4 Years to 99 Years
ABOUT THE BRAND
A Charmed Life presents Mihira Gurukul — a brand that is all about repackaging Indian culture and wisdom in formats that are relevant and engaging for the upcoming generations. Their products are passionate about sparking curiosity in little minds about Indian culture and enabling them to take pride in being Indian.