Age: 5 Years and Up
Number of Players:
10 - 20 Minutes
- Ages: 5-99
- Players: 2-4
- Game Length: 10-20 minutes
Rhino Hero is back on the job! And this time, not only does the wobbly skyscraper need to be climbed, but there will be fierce battles between four superheroes: Rhino Hero himself and three new additions: Giraffe Boy, Big E. and Batguin. Who will win the battles and successfully fend off the mean spider monkeys? A turbulent 3D stacking game and the long awaited stand-alone sequel to our Fan Favorite "Rhino Hero".
- Build a spectacular 3D cardboard skyscraper. Two different height walls create wobbly excitement. Players can even start from multiple foundations and join the towers together with bridges.
- Rhino Hero is joined by three other action heroes and hanging spider monkeys. Includes 2 dice for hero battles when they land on the same floor.
- Sure to be a favorite for all ages, this game plays differently every time. Includes more challenging variations for advanced gamers.
- 1 game board
- 30 floors
- 24 short walls
- 24 tall walls
- 3 dice (red/blue/light blue)
- 4 spider monkeys
- 4 superheroes (Rhino Hero, Giraffe Boy, Big E. and Batguin)
- 1 superhero medal
- Set of instructions
The game can be made more difficult by having the game board show less than 10 build points. At the start of the game arrange the three base pieces however you want. If only the red starting points are shown then there are only 5 points and you have chosen the most difficult starting setup... and/or by only allowing only one hand to be used for building. And it's even more difficult if players are only allowed to use their less dominant hand!
The game is more varied if you combine it with the original game "Rhino Hero". The walls from this game can be used as short walls. And if you use the additional Rhino Hero figure you can play with 5 players!
Made in: Germany
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.