Early Math 101 - Number & Measurement - Level 3
Brand: Imported from EDX Education, Taiwan
Size: 35cm x 27cm x 4cm (LxWxH)
Weight: 1020 grams
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Use this stater kit to help your child enjoy math ideas & develop their interest in maths through a fun & tactile way. Parents can spend quality time with their children as they learn number sense, geometry and logical thinking. Each kit contains high quality manipulatives, activity cards and activities. Each kit is packaged in a hand carry plastic case for easy transporting.
• EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH EARLY MATH: This early math kit for kids aged 5 to 6 includes a full color activity booklet, and 8 different math manipulatives.
• A MATH MANIPULATIVE MEGAMIX: Learning resources include: 74 Number Rods & booklet, 19 Place Value Trains, 1 School Friendly Playing Cards, Snakes & Ladders/1-120 Number Board, 40 Counters, 5 Number Trains and 2 Place Value Dice and full color activity guide in a plastic case..
• HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they're safe for your little ones to use.
• PREPARE YOUNGSTERS FOR LATER LEARNING: Help kids start their number sense and logical thinking journeys with this pre-k math kit. Use it to teach counting, number recognition, measurement and more!
• DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS: These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children's math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate, and entertain.
• STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED: The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!
• HANDS-ON MATH: Spark children's interest through exploration! These highly visual and tactile pre-k homeschool resources encourage kids to use their hands to engage in the learning process
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Ideal to learn: count to 100 and beyond, addition and subtraction, place value concept of ones and tens, copying patterns, creating patterns, measuring, social skills by playing games and problem solving skills.
AGE GUIDANCE: 5 years+. We recommend this for 4-7 year olds. There are Level 1 & Level 2 kits too!
HOW TO USE:
• Use the activity cards that come along with the kit to get your child started on making sense of numbers and learning mathematics in the early years
• Activity Guide will explain the objective behind using each of the 8 manipulatives included in the kit
• Early Math101 to go is designed for children to learn Math & Numbers through play in a fun way.
CONTAINS: This set includes:-
• 74 Number Rods & guidebook
• 19 Place Value Trains
• 1 set of school friendly play cards
• Snakes & Ladders Game
• Number Board with Block Window Strips
• 40 Transparent counters
• 5 Number Trains
• 2x 10 sided Jumbo Place Value Dice
• Activity Guide
MATERIALS USED: Various materials used. High-grade non-toxic indestructible plastic (BPA free), plastic laminated paper.
CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, CPSIA regulatory requirements.
CARE INSTRUCTION: Adult supervision required. Choking Hazard.