Wooden Farm Animals
Animal figurines are fantastic toys for sparking a child’s creativity and imagination. They keep little children entertained and occupied while developing their emotional and communication skills. They are fun toys to play with, while offering outstanding educational value. They are guaranteed to be a hit among little kids, and be sure to admirably expect your little ones and their animal figurines to be inseparable. The texture of these wooden animal figurines is particularly good for sensory and tactile experiences for children.
These animal figurines simply appeal to little children as they become part of the children’s imaginary world filled with the adorable creatures. Such imaginary world of children could be serene environment filled with love and care for these farm pets. Playing with animal figurines allow children to develop kindness and respect towards animals at an early age. They will also encourage children to know about different animals and their habitat and how humans live together with them. Learning through play facilitates children to achieve developmental milestones in quite an interesting way.
What is included?
Our big forest set includes 12 animals: Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Zebra, Deer, Gorilla, Panda, Fox, Rhinoceros, Hippopotamus, Bear and Giraffe.
How to play?
Animal figurines are open-ended toys that can be played with in many ways. Children have so many fun imaginative and creative ways of playing with them that it might surprise you. Little boys and little girls are fascinated with animal figurines and they like to engage in imaginative play. It also paves a perfect way to show and share their knowledge about different animals and their habitats. The figurines can also be used as fun teaching aid when talking about animal kingdom.
What are they made of?
The animal figurines are made from Imported Birch plywood and hand painted with non-toxic, child-safe, water based paints.
How will it help my child?
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.